Sunday, January 17, 2010

Letter to father- Sample 2


You need a bicycle and a wrist-watch. Write a letter to your Father for these two things.







My dear Father,

.....I have not heard from you for a long time. I hope you and mother are all right.


.....Father, I need just two things very badly- a bicycle and a wrist-watch. Almost daily I have to cover long distances here. A bicycle would be very useful to me. It would save me a lot of time and money. It would give me more time to study. Everything has to be done here on time. Therefore, a wrist-watch, too, is very necessary. It is needed most in the Examination hall. Every minute has to be spent carefully. This is not possible without a wrist-watch. Father, may I please have these two things?


.....With love to mother

I am,
Yours lovingly,
X Y Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment