Saturday, January 16, 2010

Letter to Father-Sample 1


A classmate of yours is not able to pay his SSC Examination fees, Write a letter to your father requesting for help.





My dear Father,

.....I have often written to you about Sam. He is my classmate. Now his father has lost his job and the family is in very difficult circumstances. So Sam is unable to pay his school fees for couple of months and he can't also pay his SSC Examination fees. He requires the money next week. He is thunking of leaving school and taking up some job if he does not get the money.

.....Father, could we not help the unlucky boy ? He is my great friend. I have saved Rs.30. Sam needs Rs.70 to pay his school and SSC Examination fees. If you send me Rs. 40, Sam will be able to take his examination. He is really a very bright student. You have always been kind and helpful to the needy. I am sure, you will send me Rs. 40 as soon as possible. I am very sorry to trouble you.

.....Love to Mother.

Yours lovingly,
X Y Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment