Sunday, January 17, 2010

Letter to Uncle- Sample 1


Write a letter to your Uncle who was unable to attend your birthday party and sent you a wrist-watch as a gift.






My dear Uncle,

.....I thank you very much for your precious gift of a wrist-watch to me as a birthday present. I like the titan wrist-watch that you have given me. Its shows correct time. In fact, I needed a wrist-watch very badky. Your gift of watch is very useful to me. My SSC Examination begins next week and I am sure it will be very useful to me in examination hall. At that time every minute has to be utilized carefully. And this is possible only if one has a wrist-watch.


.....I missed you very much at my birthday party. Father, Mother and I were almost sure that you would come. But you were probably held up there at the eleventh hour. Still, your blessings have gladdened my heart. Thank you once again for the precious gift.

.....With love to auntie an little sam.

I remain,
Yours lovingly,
X Y Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment